From serious conditions to everyday aches & pains, our hands-on physical therapy works.
Physical therapy is a great choice for resolving all kinds of pain and injury, without drugs or surgery. It’s used regularly to help people recover after joint replacement procedures and is often recommended as an alternative to surgery for some joint problems.
No matter what kind of muscle or joint problem you may have, physical therapy can help relieve your symptoms and improve your functional ability. John T. Weiss, DPT, emphasizes manual therapy that is gentle and customized for your specific needs. John’s extensive education, post-graduate training and hands-on experience make him highly qualified to provide pre- and post-surgical rehabilitation and to treat:
- Serious spinal problems, like degenerative disc disease, a common cause of low back pain
- Chronic back & neck pain
- Tough arthritis pain
- Knee pain & injuries
- Shoulder problems, including rotator cuff injuries & “frozen shoulder” through shoulder pain diagnosis
- Hip pain
- Foot & ankle pain
- Stroke rehab & other neurological conditions like multiple sclerosis or Parkinson’s disease
- Fibromyalgia & chronic pain syndromes
- Dizziness, vertigo & balance problems
- Carpal tunnel syndrome & other work injuries
- Sports injuries of high-school athletes & “weekend warriors”
To schedule an appointment or consultation at Weiss Physical Therapy, call (717) 697-4000 or use our online Request an Appointment form. For additional information on any condition, treatment or procedure, please visit our Medical Library.